Vital Boxing | It Just Has to Happen!
Vital Login
Social Login

Other Sites

Network Navigation

Vital Partners

'If It's Boxing, It's Vital'

It Just Has to Happen!

Frampton v Quigg has to happen sooner rather than later!

After watching Carl Frampton win the IBF version of the super-bantamweight world title last weekend and Scott Quigg defending the WBA version of the title last night, the clamour for the duo to meet continues to grow.

Following his successful defence of his WBA crown, last night, Quigg spoke about his desire to mix it with Frampton, remarking,

“Carl is the next fight I want. I want to test myself against the best.”

“It is the biggest fight in British Boxing, you ask 20 people and 10 would say me and 10 would say Carl.”


Continuing on the same theme Eddie Hearn spoke about a fight between the two, commenting,

“It’s not about Barry McGuigan or me it’s about Scott and Carl. It’s a short tough career and it should be as lucrative as possible. Let’s sit down, be sensible and get the fight on.”

Exactly, and if rumours about a preferred venue cannot be sorted then how about we toss a coin with the fighter who gets home advantage taking 45% of the purse with the other then taking 55%, or is that too simple?


The Journalist

Writer: Kid Glove Mail feedback, articles or suggestions

Date:Sunday September 14 2014

Time: 10:30AM

 

Have Your Say

Log in...
with your social network     OR     with your Vital account

Recent Vital Boxing Articles

Ward Hints at Bellew Fight (Tuesday June 27 2017)

Has Whyte Got Wilder Riled? (Sunday June 25 2017)

Josh Kelly – A New Star is Born (Sunday June 25 2017)

Copper Box Arena - July 8th Update (Thursday June 22 2017)

Is This Golovkin’s Last Fight? (Thursday June 22 2017)

Tyson Fury Let’s Rip Again (Thursday June 22 2017)

Brook Wants Another Fight in 2017 (Thursday June 22 2017)

Ward Beats Kovalev in Re-Match (Sunday June 18 2017)

Smith Loses Third World Title Bid (Sunday June 18 2017)

Wilder Arrested in Alabama (Friday June 16 2017)

The Circus Will Take Place (Thursday June 15 2017)

Haye Fined (Thursday June 15 2017)

Frampton Comeback Fight Confirmed (Wednesday June 14 2017)

Burnett Verdict to be changed (Tuesday June 13 2017)

Burnett v Haskins – Quote Fest (Sunday June 11 2017)

A Truly Shocking Verdict (Sunday June 11 2017)

Make Your Mind Up Wladimir (Saturday June 10 2017)

Bellew Set for Conte Bout Next? (Saturday June 10 2017)

Whyte Headed for the US (Saturday June 10 2017)

DeGale Disrespects Groves (Thursday June 8 2017)

Good News for AJ (Wednesday June 7 2017)

Frampton Set for July Comeback (Wednesday June 7 2017)

Tyson's Views on AJ (Tuesday June 6 2017)

Buatsi Turns Professional (Monday June 5 2017)

Crolla Talks Manchester Arena (Sunday June 4 2017)

Should Haye Call It a Day? (Sunday June 4 2017)

Haye Splits from McGuigan (Saturday June 3 2017)

Conor Benn Set for Ring Return (Saturday June 3 2017)

Eubank Jnr v Abraham Draws Nearer (Saturday June 3 2017)

Words of Wisdom from Klitschko (Saturday June 3 2017)

Eubank Jnr Set for Abraham Fight (Thursday June 1 2017)

Bramall Lane Running Order Tonight (Saturday May 27 2017)

Conlan Wins by TKO (Saturday May 27 2017)

Ingle Talks Brook (Thursday May 25 2017)

Fury Left Feeling Frustrated (Thursday May 25 2017)

Porter’s Sour Grapes (Thursday May 25 2017)

Brook Not on the Slide (Wednesday May 24 2017)

Brook Fancies Spence Job (Tuesday May 23 2017)

Whyte Pulls Out of Wach Fight (Wednesday May 17 2017)

Adams Wins in Round Two (Sunday May 14 2017)

Gavin Wins on Points (Sunday May 14 2017)

Wladimir Keeping Everyone Waiting (Saturday May 13 2017)

Tyson Fury Left in Limbo (Saturday May 13 2017)

Archived Vital Boxing Articles

List All Vital Boxing Articles
Have your say
Click here to suggest an article
Click here to suggest a poll

Vital Members League (view all)

1. merlin 709
2. Al Billy 373
3. Red Boy 131
4. Putney 130
5. Fulham Badger 111
6. Kid Glove 80
7. oxfordspur 54
8. hogeyman 31
9. eliza jhon 19
10. rorzzman 16

Current Site Poll (view all polls)

Should David Haye Call It a Day?
Suggested By:  Kid Glove
Yes! 50%
No! 50%
Not Sure! 0%